S•O•S ℠ SERVICES – SCHEDULED OIL SAMPLING
The S·O·S services is a complete program designed to turn fluids analysis data into valuable information. It puts your equipment on a regular diagnostic program to identify abnormal wear by determining the amount of various wear elements in the oil from a particular compartment. In addition to oil, our lab can evaluate fuel, hydraulic fluid and coolant for telltale wear particles.
S·O·S Services programs reduce Owning and Operating costs:
- Identifies excessive wear or contaminated fluids
- Allows for repair before failure and scheduled repairs and downtime to fit workload
- Provides a proven tool to help manage equipment and increase customer contact
- Helps you develop a complete service history for each machine
- Provides a tool for optimized oil change intervals
*HOW TO TAKE A GOOD OIL SAMPLE
Taking a good S•O•S ℠ Sample is the first and most critical step of the S•O•S ℠ Process.
There are 2 methods of use:
|1. the Oil Valve Probe method||2. the Vacuum Extraction method|